Thursday, September 01, 2016

It Depends upon what the Meaning of the Word 'Violation' is.

“One issue we see often is that the same mistake on a form repeated each time, like ‘Y’ instead of ‘Yes’ or an abbreviation of a county, gets misrepresented as ‘hundreds of violations’ by anti-gun interest groups. ATF says they have to note each one of the violations. So the ‘number of violations’ a dealer might have can be very misleading”... [More]
Yep.

I'm sipping coffee as we "speak" from my Red's Trading Post insulated stainless steel coffee mug.

2 comments:

Henry said...

Where is the original quote from, please? The provided link leads only to a search of Clintonian ontological masturbation.

David Codrea said...

My error--I was searching for the exact quote to paraphrase in the title, and the search url is what I mistakenly pasted rather than the link to the Daily Caller article. Fixed.