Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Regret without Action is Just a Weasel Word

Band director William Staub, School of Music director Christopher Ulffers and College of Fine Arts and Communication dean Christopher Buddo issued a joint statement Monday saying they "regret the actions." [More]
Once they put on the uniform and take to the field, they're representatives and it's no longer about them. So are you going to suspend them with the understanding that if it happens again they're out for good?

How hard is it to have more principles than the NFL?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts about Colon Kaeperdick and his refusal to HONOR the NATIONAL ANTHEM are pretty easy to understand. The COLON is part of the body that is also known as the BOWEL. Should he change his name to Azz-HOLE Kaeperdick? I am a Paralyzed Veteran of the Vietnam War and have absolutely NO RESPECT for any of these clowns. If I hear that XYZ brand of auto manufacture, or beer or anything else, is advertising on their TV game shows, I will NOT buy their product. Same goes for each and everything that is advertised for their NFL games. Just my own personal opinion. Maybe others might agree with me.