Thursday, November 03, 2016

Lies of Omission

Claire Wolfe tells us about a documentary project she is participating in that T.L. Davis is trying valiantly to actualize.  [More]

I've been trying to help him behind the scenes, and if things work out, may become even more involved. I'm not ready to say more at this point, because there are still many pre-production factors to be dealt with.

I'm hoping when I am ready to address this in more detail that you -- yes, you -- will want to help bring this into reality, both by putting up a few dollars and by spreading the word to recruit more support.

Let me give you a "teaser" on why friends of Claire, Matt Bracken and Mike Vanderboegh should find that important:

3 comments:

Doug Rink said...

Gotta say, I really miss Mike Vanderboegh, his wisdom, and his voice for reason, in these troubled (and in my opinion, worsening) times.

Not knocking the others shown here, all three have important messages.

It's just that Mike had a special knack for straightforwardness, without tipping the scales to the point of being dismissed as an alarmist.

Mike's part in outing what came to be known as Fast and Furious also added greatly to the overall credibility of his message.

Matt Bracken said...

I'm very honored and proud to be part of this project.

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Makes me miss mike.