Friday, November 04, 2016

The Spirit Cook

Really? [More]

Really...?

That's some crazy, evil s**t going on. And it has been since, like forever, but it seems now to be erupting to the surface with more frequency and intensity.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
What, you don't believe in that stuff?  What difference does it make? They do.

You didn't think it was really just about guns, did you?

-----

Blast from the past update: What is it about "progressive artists" and hazardous medical waste?

1 comment:

Elmo said...

'Artist' Marina Abramović -

"As a child, my mother beat me. I was not allowed to leave the house after 10 o'clock at night till I was 29 years old. All the performances in Yugoslavia I did before 10 o'clock in the evening because I had to be home then. It's completely insane, but all of my cutting myself, whipping myself, burning myself, almost losing my life in the firestar, everything was done before 10 in the evening."

All of which is completely normal behavior when you're a Democrat.