Friday, November 04, 2016

We Have Movement?

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said. [More]
I've urged caution.  And again. But I don't think a big outfit like Breitbart would risk the backlash and ridicule of falling for a troll-engineered hoax, and this appears to give more credence to all the speculation. But we still need to see if and how it unfolds.

[Via Jess]

As long as I'm passing rumors along, True Pundit is saying Comey called in FBI agents and they're "preparing for many arrests from the top down." The link currently results in a "website offline/timed out"message.   I just got in, but if you get delayed, try again until you get access -- no doubt everybody's trying to read it.

[Via Wirecutter]

1 comment:

Deplorable Bad Cyborg said...

Regarding any "arrests; I'll believe when I read it on DAVID'S blog and not before.