Monday, June 26, 2017

The Infringement Continues

The Supreme Court on Monday declined to take a case about the boundaries of the Second Amendment's right to keep and bear arms, by saying it will not review a California self-defense law. The petitioners in Peruta v. California who asked the Supreme Court to review the case called the controversy "perhaps the single most important unresolved Second Amendment question" left to come before the Supreme Court. The high court's action on Monday will leave that question unresolved. [More]
Meaning Americans will remain disarmed or face the risk of having their lives destroyed.

Everybody knows who thinks they're the boss, right?

It's for damn sure legislative remedies have been exhausted. And now the high court has sided with the power elites.

So what do you do?

I know what I did for over 20 years when I lived in California.

I plan on commenting in more detail later-- I'm waiting to see what SCOTUS does with the foreign travel restrictions so I can do a twofer piece.

[Via Matt F]

No comments: