Wednesday, June 21, 2017

We're the Only Ones Homicidal Enough



I talked about this briefly here, linking to my attempts to get some documented training for LEO/armed citizen encounters in my home state.

Here's the aftermath of the Castile killing, up close and personal:


We can apportion blame all we want about how maybe the victim could have not reached for his ID in that way, but the bottom line is, well, we all know the bottom line.

I won't be surprised if the killer sues for reinstatement and disability.

I will be surprised if Fairfax ever straps 'em on and says what needs to be said, but don't count on it.

[Via Skip W]

2 comments:

David Codrea said...

I figure this must belong here because it sure doesn't look like it belongs there:

tjbbpgobIII has left a new comment on your post "Unfair Dinkum":

It must have been 'kill you'self a "N" day and this was his first opportunity.

Jeffersonian said...

I have contemplated the connection between Fairfax and the enforcers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdlUCsw-Hng