Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Dear Dianne

Urge your Senators to support the Paul proposal -- an amendment that will gut the anti-gun aspects of ObamaCare. [More]
And if my Senators are named Feinstein or Schumer or...? Aside from giving them a good laugh when they see how solidly entrenched they are, what does the effort produce?

Time and again I've seen gun owners in "blue states" just shine these alerts on because they've concluded -- in their case -- they're a waste of time.

There ought to be a way to more productively direct such appeals. Since what the Congress does affects us all, why shouldn't I be able to make my views -- and potential $upport or opposition -- known to those who are persuadable, and who "represent" other districts and states?

I'd use this as a starting point, and not waste my time on any politician with less than a "C" rating.  Be nice if there were a utility to help with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both my Senators and my Rep have "F" ratings. I've written before to no avail.