Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas, 2017


The rest of my home office, doing double duty for Christmas..
I thank all of you who have given me the gift of your time and wisdom, whether it has been by sending me stories to help illustrate the preciousness of rights endowed by our Creator, to sending a word of encouragement, to educating and helping me grow (either by confirming or correcting my assumptions), or to sharing my links, encouraging me to continue the work.

My Christmas wish for you is that you have as much love in your life as I have been fortunate to find in mine. It surely beats all the riches in the world.

Merry Christmas.

Now: What in the world are you doing here?

It's Christmas. And if you don't celebrate it, indulge those of us who do.

Go be with the ones you love. If there is no one you love, go fix that. Go do something loving for someone.

6 comments:

Elmo said...

What am I doing here? I had to let the old dog out, and I'm waiting for her to finish her business. But of course that's no reflection on your blog, my Friend.
Merry Christmas to you, Uday, Qusay and your entire feral family. God bless you, every one.

A Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Tidings of comfort and joy.

Anonymous said...

The ones I love are still asleep. So for the time being you're stuck with me ;-)

Merry Christmas, David!

And Merry Christmas to you, Mike, wherever you are!

kaflick said...

I'm here because the last two days have been get-togethers at our house and the next two will be also. Today is just the wife and I and she's taking a shower right now and I'm sitting at the computer listening to Christmas carols.

Nope, not any more. While I was typing this the son-in -law just called and asked if he the daughter and the grandson can come on over and help us eat up the leftovers from our appetizer dinner last night. So you'll have to make it through the rest of the day without me.

Merry Christmas!

bondmen said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you David, your family and your dedicated and committed readers!

And Peace on Earth (through strength) to men (and women) of good will!

Thank you Three in One, the 'I AM', for giving us a choice of eternal life in Your presence or in Your absence. I choose to know and worship You.

Anonymous said...

Likewise. Thank you for all that you do!

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm waiting for the rest of my family to get back from their last minute visits with their friends before we have a late dinner - figured I'd catch up on all the posts I've missed in the last couple days at one of my favorite blogs. Merry Christmas to you and your family, David, and may you have an even better year in 2018 than this one.
-MadMagyar